Had my 2nd ptosis repair yesterday; how soon can I fly? (Photos)

I had 2nd ptosis repair yesterday & the lid dropped again, He used a bloodless device 1st time, and this time he used a surgery knife, What’s the different between bloodless device & the knife? I felt more pain after this surgery. I couldn't open my eyes yesterday! Why is that? When can I use contact lenses again? How soon can I fly?

Please call your surgeon and ask these questions.

I personally advise my patients who travel to me for surgery on how long they need to spend in the Los Angeles area as part of their recovery.  We do not know precisely what your surgeon did and are not in a position to meaningfully answer your question.  The only answer that makes sense is what your surgeon advises you.