Colour of tattoo; will the brown go away?

hi i have had a black feather tattoo on my inner arm, at present i am sueing the tattoo shop who did this has i wanted a tiny white feather but he put the next customers black feather on me, my arm was numb has they did it and i never looked while he did it has i hate needles, i was so upset.... so i started laser removal i am due my 4th one in a few weeks, but the black has gone and i am left with a brown colour, will the brown go away, has anybody else had this, thankyou

PicoSure for tattoo removal

Thank you for your question. Typically it takes 3-6 treatments of the PicoSure laser to fully remove a tattoo. Just give it more time. PicoSure is a great laser to remove black tattoos in fewer treatments then previous laser technology allowed. Black is also one of the simplest colors to remove as it is easier for the laser to pick up that pigment color.

Tattoo Removal -- Pico/Q Switched Laser

Tattoos should be removed with q switched or pico lasers, we will often combine with fractional lasers to help speed the process. No matter the device it will take several treatments to see the outcome and response to treatment. Black is the easiest color to remove, but you should see improvement with continued treatment. Please consult with a laser expert. Best, Dr. Emer