Chicken Pox scar from when I was 7 years old. (photos)

I have one main chicken pox scar which is very large and noticeable- it is deep, but looks deeper due to skin discolouration. I really want it removed, but I want a permanent result- people are telling me I will most likely end up with a new scar that I might like even less. I have also been told it is in a difficult place to perform surgery on? Can anyone recommend a good clinic in London to have the procedure done?

Scar on Face -- fillers, lasers, microneedling/PRP, subcision

This type of scarring can be improved with subcision, fillers and laser treatment.  Often surgical removal is best in this area though.  I suggest consulting with a board certified cosmetic dermatologist. Best, Dr. Emer