I have either cartridge or a stitch that is left in my nose after rhinoplasty and is causing me discomfort? (Photo)

My local doctors won't touch it as they say it would cause more damage digging around looking for the object to remove Instead I have to wait for my body to push it out on its own Even though I get so swollen and sometimes have puss If a surgeon could look at this for me what would the price range be please ?

My local doctors won't touch it as they say it would cause more damage digging around looking for the object to remove Instead I

I would not recommend having another surgeon who does not know your nose or what was done go in there. It's not a good idea. With the redness of your nose, you really need to go back to your surgeon in person and soon. I am quite concerned about infection and there needs to be strong consideration for antibiotics. This really is the best thing for you to do. I hope that helps :)

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon