Breast uplift with implants 4 weeks ago which appear uneven. Will they even out in time? (photos)

I had a breast uplift with implant four weeks ago. Before surgery breasts were saggy with large areola but had no obvious shape and size difference. After taking the bandages off I noticed a differnce in size, shape and nipple positioning. Will this even out in time? Or will further surgery be needed to fix this?

Wait for some time

The final appearance, shape, and movement are not exactly the same as normal breasts. The surgically enlarged breasts do not move in the same way as normal breasts. They tend to be firmer. The contours are usually somewhat different than normal breasts. In some patients these discrepancies may be rather noticeable. Although every effort is made to place the implants symmetrically, complete symmetry is rarely achieved. Immediately after surgery, the breasts are swollen and firmer. The final shape and size is approximated after 2 to 3 months, but up to one year may be required for the end result.

Breast uplift with implants 4 weeks ago which appear uneven. Will they even out in time?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well…
I have to say that you are still early on healing process, it is too soon to determine how your results are going to be, per now, they look very nice and beautiful, you can have one bigger than the other, feel swollen and also have bruises and open wounds, it is normal and that can happen Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Uneven 4 weeks out

Since you are only 4 weeks out I would give it some more time and it is alwasy a good idea to talk to your surgeon for explaination and re assurance.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon