Breast size reduction with exercise?

Hey I'm 24F. I'm having problem with my breast size, they are bit huge and I'm very concerned about reducing them. I'm bit overweight about 33 pounds having stomach fat and overall body fat too. so if I loose that 33 pounds with exercise (treadmill and cycling) will my breast size reduce too? My breasts are not very firm. They are like waterbed that floats when shaking :/ Please help solve my question

Breast Reduction by Exercise and Weight Loss?

The breasts are made up of breast tissue and fat, the ratio varies greatly. If your breasts are mostly fat, then losing weight can make a difference. However, if your breasts are mostly breast tissue, losing weight won't make much difference. You might want to lose weight and then decide if breast reduction surgery is for you. Good luck!

Breast size reduction with exercise?

Thank you for the question. Although some decrease in breast size is  possible with weight loss, based on your description, you may be an excellent candidate for breast reduction surgery. This operation tends to be one of the most patient pleasing operations we perform. Of course, definitive assessment and advice would require in person evaluation.

“Typical” patients who present for breast reduction surgery are women who have disproportionately large breasts, causing problems such as neck/back/shoulder discomfort, postural changes, bra strap grooving, skin irritation/rashes under the breasts, and/or difficulty with activities of daily living and/or exercise etc. There may be both physical as well as psychosocial “stress” caused by the disproportionately large breasts.
Reducing breast tissue mass and elevating the breasts on the chest wall tend to improve or alleviate many of the symptoms associated with the disproportionately large breasts.
Patients considering breast reduction surgery should also consider the potential downsides (risks/complications) associated with the procedure as well. Poor scarring, for example may be associated with the procedure. Additional surgery may be necessary in the short or longer term for a multitude of reasons.
When the time is right, I suggest that you seek consultation with well experienced plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience achieving the types of outcomes you would be pleased with. Ultimately, careful selection of your plastic surgeon will be the most important decision you make.
To this end, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to breast reduction surgery concerns), helps. Best wishes.