Will breast implants change the shape of your natural breast?

Im a very small women I'm 5ft 6st 6. Under boob measures 12 n my waist measures 22inch bra size is 32 b deflated after 2 kids I'm having my ba in 12 days and I'm still not sure what to expect I want the round fake look I'm going for 385 cc round silicon Hp over the muscle is this too big for my little frame and does implants change the shape of your natural breast. I want a nice full breast but I don'twant to be heavy on top plz help

Natural look

Breast augmentation is all about a healthy conversation between patients and their surgeons. I would recommend finding a plastic surgeon that really listens and tries to understand what your goals are for a natural feel especially if you have already felt silicone and don't like them. Remember there are different companies that make different silicone implants and saline ones too. Anatomic versus round implants have long been debated and the recent American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery this was heavily debated at the scientific session. The jury is not out on this question and the most important thing is making an informed decision and understanding the risks and benefits associated with any type of implant that can include things like rotation or contracture. A board certified plastic surgeon's office can have sample implants to help you visualize what the implants feel like Best of luck! MMT

Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Breast implants change the shape of your natural breast.

Your breast implants will indeed change the shape of your current breast, and the many before and after photos available demonstrate this well. Over the muscle high profile is likely to give you the round look you are after, but do think carefully long term as you will have the result for many years and your taste may change later in life.

Thank you for your question. Breast implant selection is an exciting, but stressful part of the breast augmentation process as there are so many choices. Unfortunately it is impossible to recommend the best implant style, size or shape without an in-person examination that allows for the measurement of key breast parameters, as well as permits an in-depth discussion as to your desired goals and outcome. I would recommend you voice your concerns with your surgeon, they are in the best position to ensure that the implants the two of your decide upon are the right ones to meet your expectations. It sounds as if it may be wise for you to "try on" several of the implants so that you can have a better visual representation as to what they would look like. Implants will not chance the shape of your natural breast, they only add volume to what is already present. Best wishes!