Has my breast implant bottomed out? (photos)

I had a breast uplift with implants 3 monthes ago, I have noticed that one breast is larger and has dropped much lower than the other. Does this breast look like it has bottomed out?

You do have bottoming out

I am sorry that you have issues post lift/implant. You would get better and lasting results with getting smaller implants and pocket revision. 

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Has my breast implant bottomed out?

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after breast augmentation/mastopexy surgery. Yes, based on your description of concerns and photograph, one breast implant is sitting too low on your chest wall. It is likely that revisionary surgery will be necessary to correct this breast implant displacement if it is a long-term concern; in other words, best to continue to exercise patience and evaluate the breast symmetry several months from now.
 Generally speaking, these types of breast implant displacement problems are corrected using capsulorraphy  techniques which involve closing off some of the space around the breast implants.  Sometimes, depending on patient's physical examination, additional skin excision (revision mastopexy) and/or the use of additional support material such as acellular dermal matrix or biosynthetic mesh is also helpful.
 I hope this, and the attached link/video, helps.