Second Breast Augmentation, bleeding slightly, will I be okay from infection?

Hi I had new implants two weeks ago, everything is great apart from I sneezed yesturday and it hurt and now today I have just got out the shower and where my stitches are it is bleeding slightly, bright red, it's leaving about size of pea on the gauze, is this ok, I have to go back to work tomorrow and I'm now worried, so I have now finished my antibiotics, will I be ok from infection?.

Call your surgeons office

Best to reach out to your surgeon and let them know what is going on. Could be nothing to worry about, might be something significant.

You may have just torn a suture and it is now oozing slightly.  This should stop.  Unless the wound is wide open, this probably does not increase your chance of infection to the implant.

Tyler C. Street, MD
Napa Plastic Surgeon