Boobs different shape and size 2 months after surgery. Any suggestions? (photos)

I had a breast lift with implants in May. There were no noticble size in my boobs before. My boobs look such differnt sizes one being much larger and the nipple higher. One has dropped lower than the other but I still don't think the other breast will ever look the same. Will I need further surgery?

Boobs different shape and size 2 months after surgery. Any suggestions?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue..

Different size breasts

Without a preoperative picture to compare to, there seems to be such a discrepancy in size that I would be concerned that there is a fluid and/or blood collection around the left side make it appear higher and larger. A simple ultrasound can readily discern whether this fluid is present so that it can be withdrawn. Your operating plastic surgeon will be your best resource as he or she knows what they did as well as what you looked like before surgery. Good luck.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Size difference after breast lift with implants

Thank you for your question and photographs.
It usually takes about 6 months to allow for breast implants to fall to their final position. Therefore, you are still too early to determine your final result. If, after 6 months, your breast are still uneven, you may need a revision.  Close follow-up with your surgeon is the best option now, so that he or she may follow you closely and provide in-person advice and examination. Best of luck to you...