Benelli uplift causing stretching of the nipple post op? (Photos)

hello these are my photos pre and post op up til now. i got a benelli uplift just for the nipple, but am noticing a stretching of the nipple. will this continue? and will it go back to its original areola size?

Post op recovery

I appreciate your question.

Your results look great.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.  Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Nipple Stretch After Benelli

Nipple (really areola) enlargement after a Benelli lift can be a problem if the procedure is done with a larger breast or with an implant that is too heavy for the skin to hold. I think you were a good candidate for the procedure and that your results are as expected. Please keep us posted !

John LoMonaco, MD, FACS

Benelli uplift causing stretching of the nipple post op?

Your results seem to look very good right now. Some tissue stretch and changes are expected after surgery. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

So far looking good

So far things look great, Your doctor may have used a permanent suture which helps keep the size from stretching out. You have an excellent result. Silicone scar pads for the areola may help you but need to be worn all the time for 2 months. Good Luck!

Gregory T. Lynam, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon