Would I benefit from a nose job? And maybe a chin reduction? (Photo)

Rhinoplasty for a more feminine and attractive nose

Rhinoplasty for a more feminine and attractive nose  can be done. The bulbous tip can be refined as well as any other abnormalities on your profile view. I would need to see a profile view of your chin to determine whether or not a chin reduction would be indicated. See a very experienced surgeon who does both procedures in one surgery. 

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Would I benefit from a nose job? And maybe a chin reduction?

The goal of facial plastic surgery is to obtain structural and functional harmony between all of the components of the face. A single frontal photograph is incapable of providing enough information to adequately assess your concerns. 3-D imaging is available in many offices to help you and your surgeon evaluate your concerns, and plan the best course of action, if any. The relationship of the facial features and the nasal and chin features can all be evaluated and changes can be made on the computer, so that your desires and realistic expectations can be set. John Standefer MD

Rhinoplasty and chin reduction candidate

The nose and the chin are both 3-dimensional structures, so a full set of photographs of the face are required to make any determination about 2 surgical procedures.  A rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish narrowing the bulbous tip and narrowing the bridge line and shaving down the dorsal hump.  For many rhinoplasty before and afters,  please see the link and the video below