Would I benefit for a Mini TT? (Photos)

I've had 3 c sections and have lots of lose skin below my belly button. I still need to lose 10lbs to get to my pre preg weight which I will before surgery. My lose skin and stretch marks are below my tummy button.

Tummy Tuck

Hi htayshaw,

Thank you for your pictures and questions. Based on the pictures provided it seems as if you would be an excellent candidate for a Full Tummy Tuck. I suggest consulting with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area. Best of Luck!

Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Full tummy tuck

Thank you for your question and photos, I would recommend a full tummy tuck with muscle tightening this would give you a flat abdomen and nicer result please consult a board certified PS,good luck!

Dr.Derby Sang Caputo

Thank you for your question and your photo.

You seem to be a great candidate for a full TT combined with a lipo for better results. I suggest you to consult a board certified PS and go over all your concerns.

Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

? mini candidate

In reviewing your photos it appears that you have a significant muscle bulge as well as loose skin. You are a good candidate for a full tummy tuck. Please get a consultation with a plastic surgeon for a full evaluation.

Barry M. Schwartz, MD
Weston Plastic Surgeon

Surgery options

The amount of excess skin typically determines the length of the incision required to remove that excess skin. As a general rule, a short incision only allows a small amount of skin removal. A longer incision and resulting scar (as in a full tummy tuck) will allow the surgeon to remove more skin and tighten the entire abdominal wall.  This is the important thing to consider when looking at this type of surgery. Don't compromise the results with a shorter scar if it won't deliver the results you want. A consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon with an expertise in tummy tucks and body contouring should be able to show you what you can expect. In my practice in the San Francisco Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those that have realistic expectation on what a procedure will and won’t do for them. Good luck! 

Dean Vistnes, M.D. 

Vistnes Plastic Surgery 

San Francisco Bay Area

#realself #tummytuck #drdeanvistnes

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Mini Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty/Liposuction/Vaser High Definition Procedures/Tummy Tuck Revision

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for a full tummy tuck with Vaser H definition liposculpture to your hips and back.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Jaime S. Schwartz, MD, FACS

Tummy Tuck - Am I A Candidate?

Thank you for your question and photos. You appear to be an excellent candidate for a full tummy tuck. The abdominal skin excision could give you an excellent contour as well as improve the tone of the anterior abdominal wall.  Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination to discuss the specific details of the procedures. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. Hope this helps!

Steven J. Rottman, MD, FACS

Full or mini tummy tuck after three C-sections?

You appear to be a very good candidate for a full tummy tuck which will enable removal of all of your lower stretchmarks that are currently present below your belly button.  This also serves to utterly tighten the muscles but tighten the upper stomach skin to your benefit.  Once you meet with an ABPS board-certified plastic surgeon you can have a face-to-face evaluation and consultation.  Good luck and best wishes, 

Jon A Perlman M.D., FACS
Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
ABC-TV Extreme Makeover Surgeon
Beverly Hills, California

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Lateral Tension Abdominoplasty Tummy Tuck

Thank you for your question and for sharing appropriate pictures. You seem to be a good candidate for a full tummy tuck. A special kind that I perform is called a Lateral Tension Abdominoplasty. This procedure will remove loose skin and tighten abdominal muscles that can loosen during pregnancy. Make sure that you're working with a board certified plastic surgeon for precise recommendations. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Would I benefit for a Mini TT?

No. You need a full tummy tuck. This is the only procedure that will give you the best results for your upper and lower abdomen. Unfortunately, a mini tummy tuck doesn't improve the upper abdomen. 

Austin Hayes, MD