Could a bbl work for me? Am I too thin?

i am hoping to get a bbl however,i have a very slim and petite frame and I'm worried that there will not be enough fat.i am 5'5 and around 7st5, which is underweight and i do plan to gain weight,the heaviest I've been is around 81/2 stone.I've looked into implants, but would prefer the fat transfer as i like that its all your own fat. would an adequate amount of fat be able to be harvested if i gained weight and stuck to that weight? would a smaller more petite patient need less fat for results?

Could a bbl work for me? Am I too thin?

Being thin is frequently not an issue.

I would try to find a board certified plastic surgeon who has performed thousands of these procedures and who has pictures and reviews you like.

Could a bbl work for me? Am I too thin?

After gaining some weight, schedule an in person consultation.  Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon