Asian Rhinoplasty revision?

I underwent asian rhinoplasty in vietnam 3 wks ago. Implant for bridge and ear cartilage grafting for the tip. Everything looks fine, except I am going through plastic surgery remorse, the thought of extrusion and cartilage warping is consuming me. Is it possible to reverse my surgery, take out silicon and ear cartilage. I had very light work done, minor change. And if it is reversible, when would the right timing. I read that it is less likely to reverse the procedure, the longer i wait.

Asian Rhinoplasty - Revision

At 3 weeks, you are extremely early in your recovery period and the nose is expected to be quite swollen at this point. Give your nose 3-6 months for the majority of the swelling to resolve. If you can see that the shape is not heading in the direction you like then you can consider a revision in the 9-12 month post-operative period. Your nose will continue to change as it heals, so it is important to allow full healing before considering revision surgery.

Revision? Some advices:

Thanks for the question. 
I recommend you to wait 6 months post op to talk about revision and to send your photos to us to give you better advices.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Asian Rhinoplasty revision?

Your feelings are not completely unusual. Some patients experience a "loss of self" when they have cosmetic surgery. You might consider discussing these issues with your surgeon before undergoing revision surgery. With time you may accept your new look.

Suzanne Kim Doud Galli, MD, PhD, FACS
Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon

Reverse

Thank you for the question and the longer you wait the more comfortable with your new nose you will become and the less likely to want to change anything so try to be patient as the graft and implant could be removed at any time.

Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

Plastic surgery remorse

Any surgery induces some degree of stress and emotional discomfort. This might not be reduced by removing the implant and reversing the surgery. You should discuss this in detail with your doctor or a psychotherapist before deciding on the reversal surgery.
Regards
Dr. Janjua

Tanveer Janjua, MD
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

Asian Rhinoplasty revision

If you are sure that you want the changes reversed, you may proceed it any time once the wound is healed uncomplicated fashion.  However, the shape of the nose tends to change over time up to a year, thus you don't have the final result yet.  I would be very certain that you want the changes to be reversed.  

Alex Kim, MD