Can I achieve this look with my lips?

The first photo is my lips and as you can see they are disproportionate to each other. both ends of my top lip droop down but I wanted to know if they could be raised to see more of the hidden top lip like the other 2 photos I have shown. Thank you

Can I achieve this look with my lips?

If you look very closely at non-augmented lips in photographs paintings ( true artists really know what lips look like) and text books. Your lips a great and correct. The last photo is, in my estimation overly done and aesthetically incorrect. If you want that look then fat grafting will probably offer you the best choice of achieving that.

Stephen M. Davis, MD, FACS
Green Hills Plastic Surgery

Lip augmentation

The only way to really have a permanent lip augmentation is to put in a lip implant or do fat transfer from a liposuction procedure. you can do silicone injections as well which is semi permanent but you do need to touch up. you may want to consult your doctor

Elliot M. Heller, MD