8 months post op breast lift with implants dual plane. Pain and lumpy?

My boobs look lovely and are even, when I'm standing up the feel find. When I'm laying on my back and poke around I can feel little lumps on the bottom of the breast. They aren't hard or painful but is this normal? Also I'm not wearing anything when I sleep to support them and when I lay on my side the breast I'm laying on really starts to get achy and painful. Again is this normal? I'm not in contact with my surgeon and don't know if I book a GP appt they will feel and help.

Post op pain/discomfort should be gone at 8 months

Thanks for your question. Congratulations on your  surgery. I'm sorry that you are still having pain. Without an exam, a photo or details of the implants it's hard to comment. I'm not sure why your are not able to contact your surgeon but clearly that person is best suited to answer this. There shouldn't be any reason to require support at night this far out. Stretching is normal based on position but actual pain is uncommon. The bumps you feel could just be fibrous glandular tissue or possibly the edge of the implant where there is no muscle coverage. Use the Smart Beauty Guide to help find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area that is an ASAPS member and specializes in cosmetic breast surgery to help you sort through this if your surgeon is unavailable. Best of Luck!