2wks 3 days felt movement in bottom of breast. Any suggestions? (photos)

BA 2 wks 3 days ago. Round, silicone, EHR, textured 520cc implants. Have been feeling funny movement near bottom of left breast today. And then in middle. Is it air, the implant or possible seranoma?

Air bubbles in breasts after augmentation are absorbed over time.

Without a more detailed description of what you’re feeling, it’s difficult to say for sure what the cause is. The word “movement” could be interpreted many different ways, but there’s a possibility you are experiencing air bubbles within the breast. This development of tiny air bubbles within the breasts is a common occurrence with breast augmentation surgery, and women often feel or notice them under the skin and hear faint popping sounds.  These bubbles are not dangerous in any way and will be absorbed and eliminated in the months following surgery. Movement also takes place as the implants slowly “drop” into the breast pocket in the weeks and months after augmentation. This too, is entirely natural. If there are other issues going on or if you have inframammary incisions and are concerned they may be compromised, schedule a follow-up appointment with your plastic surgeon to discuss your concerns.  

Strange Sensations

The nerves in this area can produce strange crawling/vibrating or shooting sensations while they heal. It may be that, or a small amount of air in the pocket that you feel. Neither is cause for concern. Your photo doesn't show anything concerning  but you should let your Plastic Surgeon know if you note concerning changes.

All the best

2 weeks post op, some advices:

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us.
Its too early to talk about final results.
In my practice for cases like your In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

There is no issues in your photograph

You may just be experiencing nerve activity in your breasts. Photo shows no issues of concern. Always check with your surgeon and not from doctors on internet. Sometimes in person exam is needed to make correct diagnosis.

Vasdev Rai, MD