10 days on I have very lumpy armpits, how long will it take for the lumps to go completely ?

Lumps post MiraDry

Lumps are a possibility post MiraDry procedure.  It is important to massage the area daily which will help break up the tissue.  Anti-inflammatory medication is helpful as well.  In our practice, we have a MLD (manual lymphatic drainage) massage therapist who sees our MiraDry patients at least 5 times after the procedure until the lumps have resolved.  This helps tremendously to speed up the healing process.  Good Luck.

Lumps and Nodules in Underarms after miraDry is Temporary

Lumps and nodules in the underarms after miraDry occur in about 10-20% of our patients. It is always temporary but can take 1-2 months to completely resolve. 

Lumpy armpits after miraDry

I assume this is following miraDry. 

It can take up to 4 weeks for them to resolve.

Dr H Karamanoukian