What are the most effective technologies for tightening loose, crepey skin on legs?

I had old fashioned liposuction on my inner and outer thighs years ago, and now have loose, hanging skin all over my legs. I am 53 years old, 5'5", 113 lbs, very athletic, have very muscular arms and 6 pack abs. My upper body looks 30, and my legs look 80. I hate never being able to go swimming because my legs are so grotesque.Is there anything out there that will give me any improvement? I am ashamed of my body, and it kills my self esteem.

Loose Skin

Crepey leg skin is usually caused by cumulative sun damage and can result from loss of underlying fat and collagen. It's difficult to treat but some options are a series of a fractionated laser such as Fraxel, chemical peels and topical creams. I encourage an evaluation by a board certified dermatologist.

Santa Monica Dermatologic Surgeon

Crepe Skin on Legs Can be treated with Sculptra, Velashape or Venus Legacy and Clear + Brilliant Laser

you need a combination approach for this type of treatment and someone who is a body contouring specialist.  this area can be improved and you can get continued improvement if you find someone who can give you a stable long term plan.  best, Dr. Emer.