Three weeks post HT operation. Any suggestions?

Its beeen three weeks now, everything been going well I think, but my scalp keeps itching me, I scratch my head every now and then with nails sometimes, hair fall off in my hand with shaft sometimes, but havent noticed no blood or follicles yet, would this affect my results, is it ok to continuoe doing this?

If you are having issues weeks after your surgery, it is best to contact your doctor for a follow up.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Itch

This can be common but it doesnt hurt to be examined in person and make sure nothing is going on of concern. 

Rashid M. Rashid, PhD, MD
Houston Dermatologist

Itchy Scalp post hair transplant

The scalp is typically dry after a hair transplant.  You may try leaving in a small amount of conditioner after you wash your hair to moisten the scalp.  You are not hurting the grafts and can continue to massage the scalp when you wash your hair. You can't hurt the grafts at this point. However, If the dryness persists, contact your doctor.

Craig Barbieri, MD
Overland Park Phlebologist

Itching of hair transplant

Itching is always a bother. I would advise you to see your doctor and ask your doctor for some medication that will lessen the itch. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon