Still have slight redness at wrinkle crease and slight bump under skin after Radiesse.

How do I get the swelling and bump to go down?

Radiesse

Redness and swelling can last up to 2 weeks after Radiesse injections. Radiesse is usually a deeper injection. If the bump you are referring to is product, follow up with your provider for alternatives for softening the area. Radiesse is an excellent dermal filler, unfortunately it cannot be dissolved. 

Best to you, Dr Faraz

Lumpy after Radiesse--Radiofrequency, laser, saline

I'm not sure when you had your procedure. Swelling and firmness can last 1-2 weeks after your injections. Radiofrequency and laser can help soften results.  5fu or saline injections are also options. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Still have slight redness at wrinkle crease and slight bump under skin after Radiesse

Some swelling and redness for several days after Radiesse injection is normal. In some patients this reaction can be exaggerated and use of intralesional steroid injection can be considered. However Radiesse is generally used as a "deep" filler. It should not be injected within the dermis the way a hyluaronic acid filler (such as Restalyne) could be. If it is then firm bumps can result that can take many months to dissipate. If you in fact did have a hyluaronic acid filler then any bumps can be reversed with an enzyme hyluaronidase.

Hope this helps.

Ralph Massey, MD
Santa Monica Dermatologist