Allergic reactions affecting my eyes, now I have thinning under eyes, bags, and hollows. How do I improve this? (Photos)

I endured weekly allergic reaction on my face an eyes for around 9 months. 2 years on the reactions are under control, however the skin under my eyes have been left thin, with collegen loss & darkened bags,

Under eye concern

hi paceandgo,

The picture is not so clear and it is not enough to make a definite conclusion about the cause of the condition. Based from the photo however, it looks like you have pigmentation, tear trough, and wrinkles, however, we cannot judge if the pigmentation is superficial or deep. If it is superficial, laser may help. The tear trough on the other hand can be improved by fillers, and the wrinkles can be improved by botox.

Thailand Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rejuvenating under the eye--lasers, microneedling/prp and fillers

Now that your allergies are under control, loose skin and wrinkles under the eyes can be improved with a combination of: lasers, microneedling/PRP, and fillers. I suggest you see an expert for treatment options.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Under eye treatment

You first want to be sure that the allergic reaction is well controlled and that it is not caused from direct contact with the affected area.  You can consider not surgical treatments such as lasers or fillers to help smooth the look of the area.  Due to your medical history I would discuss any treatments first with both your allergist as well as an experienced plastic surgeon or injector.

Camille Cash, MD