Breast lift with implants.

I been looking into getting a breast lift with implants. But I want to no. Do y'all do payment plans? And how long after the surgery will I be able to get a tattoo on my boob's to cover the scars?

Lift with Implants

Thank you for your question.  Achieving a lift with an implant is a great way to lift and bring volume to the breast thus leading to a high profile. Many surgery centers offer payment plans such as Care Credit.  As always, ensure you have your surgery performed by a board-certified plastic surgeon.  Best of luck, 

Breast lift with implants.

Thank you for your question.  A breast lift with implants is a great procedure to increase volume, lift the breasts and make them perkier.  Usually, most practices offer some form of patient financing like CareCredit.  For example, the total cost is paid upfront by the third party, you have the procedure and then pay the third party in monthly installments.  There are several 0% financing plans meaning you don't pay extra as long as you pay the monthly installments on time.  Scars become fully mature by 1 year but usually are amenable to tattooing at 6 months depending on how you heal.  Good luck.

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS