Will veneers work for me? (Photo)

I'm looking for a fast solution in about 2 months I don't want to get braces im very insecure. All my teeth are perfectly straight just 2 are crooked and I don't know if I'm eligible for veneers ??? I've submitted pictures looking at the condition what is the estimated amount of money?? Any doctor recommendation in NYC ??

Can't fix in 2 months

The best thing is orthodontic treatment. If you pursue any other option it would require aggressive, destructive therapy which is highly ill-advised.

Veneers for severe labial block out

Although there may be some cosmetic dentists that will carry out veneers for you, I would be very careful to do this without any orthodontic treatment first.  The resulting veneers may be VERY bulky, and/or the amount of tooth reduction necessary to correct the tooth that sticks out may necessitate a root canal.

Steven M. Goldy, DDS

Steven Goldy, DDS
Beverly Hills Dentist