Is there a Fraxel Treatment specialist in the Queens area? (photos)

Is fraxel helps to removes my dark spots both on my 2 cheeks .. How much it will cost .and how many treatment ?

Fraxel Specialist

Yes, we at Advanced Dermatology, P.C. have used Fraxel to successfully treat hundreds of patients with a variety of skin conditions. Fraxel therapy usually takes 3-5 treatment sessions to reach your optimal result, and the cost varies based on the areas treated. Our prices our extremely competitive and we would love to speak with you about what options can be done to improve your dark spots.

Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

Fraxel laser for dark spots

Thank you for posting the photos but it is unclear from the photo if you have just dark spots or scars.  From the photo it would appear that Fraxel might not be the best laser or your particular problem.  Please consult a board certified physician with a great deal of experience with lasers for the best results.