Mommy makeover w/ partial hysterectomy. Any suggestions?

I am beginning the process of bariatric surgery in the near future and was wondering if I have already been diagnosed as a candidate for a hysterectomy due to Post Ablation Syndrome and want a mommy makeover how long do I wait between procedures?

Partial Hysterectomy With a Mommy Makeover

Combined operations in general have a higher #complication rate and its difficult to determine what the possible complication rate can be.  That being said, some doctors are not always in agreement to #combine #gynecology and #cosmetic procedures together in one surgery time.

Also, timing can be difficult for the both doctors. Also, the hospital or surgery center fees may be higher for the cosmetic portion as the gynecology procedure is frequently an insured expense while the facility may not  offer cosmetic cash discounts as some do. 
All in all, combining these procedures is a possibility but all depends on the patient and both doctors' opinion.

Find the right surgeon

Far more important than deciding if a tummy tuck or a mommy makeover is for you is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let him explain why one technique may be better than another and if you need a tummy tuck. Many board certified plastic surgeons provide a free first time consult and you should take advantage of that!
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for you!