Got gummy bear implant (replacement of silicones) 3 months ago. My boobs are feeling weird. (Photo)

Isn't by left breast weird? Do I need a revision surgery?

Double bubble?

Thank you for your question and photos.  It appears that you might have a double bubble in the left breast, but this should be confirmed by a consultation with your operating surgeon.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Got gummy bear implant (replacement of silicones) 3 months ago. My boobs are feeling weird.

Thank you for your questions. I can see the area of flatness you have marked in your photographs, but unfortunately it is not clear in your pictures what is taking place with your left breast.  I would recommend you make an appointment to see your surgeon and demonstrate your concerns in an in-person setting. Your surgeon alone knows what took place during your operation and can make the best diagnosis and treatment plan.  

Without in person directed examination the posted photo demonstrate indented sub areolar defects. This could be addressed via fat grafting and rigotomies....