What type of rhinoplasty and related surgeries are available to help me improve the appearance of my nose?

The main issue is projection of my nose. Others include bulbous tip, very long/large nostrils. I'm not looking for a Barbie doll or small nose, just refined, feminine and natural nose. Another small problem I would like fixed is the small mole that I have on the tip of the nose and want to get this removed. I would like to know realistic options for procedures, possible cost, and what some results might be. I really appreciate any help. Thank you so much.

Seeking Refinement in Rhinoplasty

Your desire for a "refined, feminine, and natural nose" indicates to me that your expectations are spot on, because this is exactly what a rhinoplasty should be able to give you. Reduction in the forward projection of your nose, with subtle (yet effective) reconfiguring of tip cartilages, mole excision, and possible reduction in nostril excess will go a long way towards getting you the nose you seek. I think it is imperative you have a photo imaging session as part of your consultation because you might learn something unexpected, for example perhaps a small chin implant will help balance your facial proportions and really feminize your facial contours, turning a great rhinoplasty into a superb overall result. Good luck!  

Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty for the overly projecting nose and a bulbous tip

The rhinoplasty procedure can address de-projection of the nose, reducing the bulbous tip, and shaving down  a dorsal hump and balancing the nasal profile. All this can be accomplished with a closed rhinoplasty approach under brief general anesthetic as an outpatient surgical procedure. For many examples, please see link below

Rhinoplasty

It looks like you could have a nice result with tip refinement which might include deprojection because of the prominence.  I can't see the dorsum that well in all the views so I can not comment on that.

Deprojection of the nose

Thank you for your photos. From the images it appears that you have a bulbous bifid nasal tip that would benefit from nasal tip refinement. Additionally, your nose could be deprojected at the same time. The profile looks smooth and would not require much adjustment. I recommend scheduling a consultation to get a thorough examination including photos and computer imaging so that you can better understand the procedure and establish expectations. Cost depends on two factors: the location of the surgery(rural vs. urban) and the complexity. The usual range is from $6,000-$10,000. Hope this helps and best of luck. 

Michael T. Somenek, MD
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon