My teeth are uneven and I was wondering what could be done? (Photo)

My teeth are uneven one side is lower (left cheek) while the other is taller (right). My teeth have been this way my whole life and I've grown depressed. Please help and my wisdom teeth are coming in and I feel like my teeth are becoming tighter.

Many options

Yes, you have many options. 1) Braces (possible invisalign) 2) Cosmetic Bondings 3) Veneers

All three options will get the job done, I encourage you to explore these options with a Dentist who has advance training in these procedures. The dentist you choose can give you the positives and negitives of each treatment choice and you can come to a desision together. 

Los Angeles Dentist