Is there any way I can get my nostrils straight and even? (Photos)

Is there any way I can get my nostrils straight, my left nostril is way bigger than my right and it's very uneven, the older I get the more I start being self conscious bout it, I've had it my whole life so therefore I believe I think it's a birth defect. What can be done?

Rhinoplasty for nostril shape.

thanks for your question and photo. A rhinoplasty should certainly improve your tip and nostril symmetry. It may not end up perfectly symmetric but much better. See a rhinoplasty surgeon for a full assessment. Good luck. 

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty to Even Nostrils

In reviewing your pictures, you have significant asymmetries in the shape of your nostrils. Your nose is similar to appearance to patients with a history of a cleft lip. A rhinoplasty can be done to improve the symmetry in this area through a variety techniques including college grafting and sutures.  I do not believe that a nonsurgical rhinoplasty with facial fillers will be able to create the results you are seeking.

I hope this helps

Surgical rhinoplasty to improve the shape of the nose

The lower lateral cartilages of the nasal tip are significantly asymmetric. A surgical rhinoplasty can accomplish making the appearance better, but not perfect. This will involve cartilage removal, suture techniques, and extensive cartilage grafting to make the nasal tip cartilages more symmetrical. This will be  a very difficult rhinoplasty procedure. For more information and many examples, please see the link and the video below

Getting a Straight, Even Nose

Facial fillers (Voluma, Restylane, Juvederm) could be used to improve symmetry of the nose, but surgery would be needed for the nostrils/shape. I would have a formal consultation with an expert. Best, Dr. Emer