Is there an issue if you have a Lollipop Lift with Implants, and the implants need to be removed? (photo)

I am contemplating a lollipop lift with implants. This appears to be a frequent combination procedure. I read on RS via a journey that an implant removal with this lift would be difficult. I don't want to set myself up for a complicated removal if required. I appreciate your valued answer.

Breast implant removal

Its very easy to remove implants after any kind of breast lift. The issue may be that you would need additional tightening after implant removal (also not too difficult)

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Is there an issue if you have a Lollipop Lift with Implants, and the implants need to be removed?

Implants can be easily removed regardless of the breast lift incision. If concerned, discuss with your surgeon. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Lift only

I would consider a breast lift only without a breast implants.  It appears that you have significant breast tissue.  I would consider breast implants only if you want to be significant larger.

You won't have to worry about a breast implant if you don't use them.

Best Wishes,

Nana Mizguchi, MD

Nana N. Mizuguchi, MD, FACS

Removal of implants not complicated by lollipop lift

Hi shale1961.  As you say, a lollipop lift with implants is a common procedure combination.  The implant is placed & removed through the vertical scar and not difficult to remove.  Removal and replacement of implants can be completed under twilight/sedation anesthesia.  Your pics suggest that you are a good candidate for the lollipop lift-be sure to have an inperson consultation with an ABPS certified PS. Good luck,