Is it possible to get a nose job, chin implants, and jaw implants all at the same time.

I was wondering if there was any way I could just get all three surgeries at the same time, or is it too dangerous. Also how likely is it for a jaw to get infected if you get the jaw implants ?

Rhinoplasty, chin and jaw implants done at the same time.

I like many experienced rhinoplasty surgeons frequently do these together. The main risk is not getting a skilled surgeon and dissatisfaction with the result. Evaluate the surgeons work carefully 

Rhinoplasty, chin implant and jaw implants

It is possible to get all 3 procedures done simultaneously, however a full set of facial photographs are required to make a determination about being a candidate for all 3 procedures.  A closed rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish shaving down the dorsal hump, narrowing the bridge line, and refining the nasal tip with all of the incisions placed on the inside of the nose.  Chin implants are performed at the same time through a small incision underneath the chin to give added augmentation to the mandible to help with facial balance and proportions, especially with respect to the overly projecting nose.  Mandibular implants are performed when patients have a weak angle of the mandible lateral width projection.  For more information in many examples, please see the link and the video below