Help finding the right plastic surgeon in Sacramento for keloid/hypertrophic scars?

I am having trouble finding plastic surgeon around my area that treats keloid/hypertrophic scars, I live in Sacramento and honestly would like to find someone that can help me with my problem I have 8 scars on my back and few small ones on my right arm, any recommendation would help a lot.

Doctor Answers 1

Keloid / Hypertrophic Scars

This type of scarring requires a series of treatments with injections, lasers, surgery +/- radiation. I suggest you see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 196 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.