Can I have a BBL and a lipo surgery with my platelets being 128?

A normal platelet count can vary by the individual lab that preformed the count.  However, a normal platelet count is usually in the 150,000 to 450,000 range.  If your platelet count is below the normal range, you may be at a higher risk of bleeding or bruising.  Check with your doctor to see whether or not your platelet count is truly low, and if so why it is low, and what options you have to treat this prior to your surgery.  Let your plastic surgeon know about this lab value.  You may still be able to have your BBL surgery, but more information is needed before you proceed.  Best wishes, Dr. Lepore.

San Jose Plastic Surgeon

I would need to know more about your medical history and you may need a consultation with a hematologist.