Largest round gummy bear implants. 11 days post op. I think too large and too wide. I desire to look more natural? (photos)

Post-op swelling

It is difficult to tell from your photos, but your implants appear to fit your chest well and not be too widely spaced.  You are in the early post-op period and things will change significantly over the next few months.  If you are still unhappy about the size after your swelling has resolved, you can certainly downsize your implants.   Good Luck!

Post-op swelling

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}