Long term side affects with facial fillers?

What are the side affects of facial fillers in the long run? I've gotten facial filler on my face 3 times on upper cheek(just a little) and NL. Restylane(twice) and Juvederm (once). How will these affect my face in the future? Do these migrate else where? A quick fix, but age me quicker? I'm debating on Sculptra, but afraid of granulomas. I would like to save my fat for future BBL. I don't know what to do. My midface is a thinned out at 35. Too young for a FL, but not fat enough for fat transfer

Facial Fillers and Long Term Side effects

There have been studies of facial fillers which have shown that these fillers actually produce new collagen and help prevent some wrinkles. Fillers such as Voluma are great and Sculptra builds your own collagen with long-lasting results.  Please consult an expert for the best cosmetic results. Best, Dr. Green