Breast implant removal question. How long would it take for breasts to snap back after removal?

I've had my BA done twice. First smooth saline for 4 years, then textured silicone now for 7 years. My salines never gave me an issue, but I noticed a year later after my silicone BA my hair shed has been out of control. I've gotten eveything checked and everything seems fine. So that leads me to think it's these silicone implants, bc the hair fall started around that time. Question is, how long would it take for breasts to snap back after removal? I'm hoping an internal bra can perk them back.

Breast implant removal

Although you can certainly choose to have your breast implants removed as a cosmetic decision just as you chose to have them put in, I would not recommend that you remove them because you think that's going to have any effect on health or general conditions. There is nothing to support this belief. 
Regarding your tissue recovery, there is no such thing as "snap back" for tissues. The tissues around the breast have to adjust or accommodate when an implant is placed, particularly if it was too big for the space, but there is no such change when implants are removed. There is a "settling" process related to any air, fluid, or swelling related to the procedure of removing implants but no "snap back".
It should also be repeated that breast implants do not "lift" the breast when they are put in and the breast does not "sag" when implants are removed. This is an illusion related to the volume fill-out and the opposite when the volume is removed. 

Boulder Plastic Surgeon

Snap Back

The inherent elasticity in your breast skin can and will determine how quickly your skin will retract, however this is very difficult to predict.  I would recommend an in-office examination as well as a detailed discussion with a board certified Plastic Surgeon whom you feel comfortable with.
Best wishes!
Dr. Desai
Harvard Educated, Miami Beach and Beverly Hills Trained Double Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Implant removal and breasts

It is hard to predict how the breasts will respond to implant removal. If they have been in a while and you remove them then the breasts probably will look deflated. How much sagging will occur can be difficult to predict.

Thank you for the question. Short answer: much will depend on your physical examination ( factors such as degree of breast ptosis, current position of breast implants, assessment of breast skin quality/elasticity…) and your plastic surgeons' clinical judgment.
Longer answer: generally speaking what breasts look like after explantation depends on several factors such as: the quality of skin elasticity (the better the elasticity the better the skin will bounce back), the size of the implants used (the larger the implant the more trouble you may have with redundant skin), and the amount of breast tissue present at this time (which may have changed since the time of your breast augmentation).
Life experience since your breast augmentation procedure, such as pregnancy or weight gain weight loss, will potentially influence the factors discussed above. If you take these factors into consideration and apply them to your specific circumstances you may get a good idea of what to expect after the implants are removed.
 In my practice, I ask patients to give themselves six months (or longer) before evaluating the outcome of breast implant removal surgery. I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to breast implant removal surgery concerns) helps. Best wishes with your decision-making and for an outcome that you will be pleased with long-term.