Would an over bust corset be better than a Bra?

i'm 19, and my breast is sized at a 36J. Bras hurt like hell and cause grooves in my shoulders as well as pain in my back, every single day. They also do not give adequate support and the wires just poke and hurt. I keep hearing that Bras actually increase sagging of the breasts so would a Corset be better for me?

Bras for breast support

Bras or corset depends on what is most comfortable for you. With your bra size you may want to consider a breast reduction which may help with the symptoms you describe. I would recommend either speaking with your general practitioner or have a consultation with an experienced, board certified plastic surgeon.