Tummy tuck 5 months ago; how soon can I have a back liposuction? (Photos)

Second procedure

After 5 months, you can have another procedure at any time.  The more significant question is what procedure should you have? You don't seem to have a lot of fat on your back, and in my practice I would consider both liposuction and CoolSculpting as options for you.
Discuss your areas of concern with your doctor, and see if a non-invasive option may be right for you.
Dr. L

Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon

You are ready!

Thanks for your inquiry and for posting pictures, you are ready to have your next procedure,
Please make sure that you and your surgeon are on the same page. Don't forget to discuss all your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly. Have a safe and pleasant PS Journey!
Respectfully,
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring - BACK CONTOURING

Five months is an adequate period of time in between procedures. I recommend VASER hi definition liposuction where you get much more skin tightening and contouring than any other treatment available. I suggest consulting with a 4D VASER hi definition expert, I typically do the vaser at the same time as the tummy tuck but it can be done after.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Second Procedure Timing

5 months is long enough to know if you still need more liposuction. If you and you surgeon are prepared tor surgery, you should move forward.

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Liposuction after a tummy tuck. How soon?

Thanks for your question.  Your stomach now looks nice and flat and if there is lipodystrophy in your back I think 5 to 6 months is an adequate waiting period to be safe.Enjoy your results.

Regards,

Jon A Perlman M.D., FACS
Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
ABC-TV Extreme Makeover Surgeon
Beverly Hills, California

Jon A. Perlman, MD

How soon lipo of back?

% months after an abdominoplasty is enough time for the swelling and healing process to occur for you to undergo liposuction of your back.

Malcolm A. Lesavoy, MD

Liposuction - how long after a mommy make-over can I have it done?

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.

• You should be able to have your liposuction done at any time.
  • If it is going to include the flanks - and if they were liposutioned during the mommy make-over, waiting a full six months is better to allow more all swelling to subside.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD