Should the bottom of my breast still be flat? Over the muscle, breast lift and replacement of old implants (Photo)

It's been nine weeks today and I noticed that my left side is still a little flat and tight. Is that common after so long? Otherwise I am very very happy I'm just a little bit concerned about the length of time that side is taking.

Breast Lift with Implant

Hello and thank you for your question!  Based on your photograph, it appears you are healing nicely.  I would advise you to go see your plastic surgeon for an in-person evaluation and be examined.  Please talk to your surgeon with your concerns and keep him/her posted. I hope this helps and best of luck to you!

Maitland Plastic Surgeon