Thigh lift after mommy makeover - How soon can I have my next surgery? (photos)

Hello, I just had a tummy tuck and breast implants on 10/1 and my arms in 11/21.. how soon can I have A thigh lift or what do you recommend? Thank you for your advice!

When to do your next surgery

In many cases, it is safe to follow one surgery with another within a week or so. In reality, it is usually best to think in terms of putting about six weeks in between surgeries to let yourself heal and get mentally prepared for the next procedure.

Fall River Plastic Surgeon

Thigh Lift

I generally advice patients to wait about 4-6 weeks before opting for another procedure.  You want to be almost fully healed before the next step.  Based on your photos, to get the best results, you will need both a full medial thigh lift and a lateral thigh lift (which can be addressed with the completion body lift (lateral thigh and buttock lift).   To develop a plan, please see a board certified plastic surgeon with extensive experience with weight loss contouring.  Best wishes,

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX