Any suggestions for Liposuction, TT, BBL?

I'm having a liposuction, tummy tuck and fat transferred to my buttocks. Should I take blood thinners after my surgery to prevent blood clots? And is it risky if I return to work after a week of my surgery? It's only sitting or walking but not carrying anything.

Tummy Tuck

It's my pleasure to answer your question.I recommend you to follow your surgeon's orientations for the post op. Your Surgeon should be board certiffied for better results.Sincerely,Dr. Aramis Vega

To answer this question, extensive knowledge of your past medical history and risk factors will have to be determined and balanced against the risk for bleeding when using blood thinners.Kenneth Hughes, MDLos Angeles, CA

Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty/Liposuction/Vaser High Definition Procedures/Tummy Tuck Revision

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you will be healing following surgery.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Post Tummy Tuck Instructions

Hello and thank you for reaching out. Please consult with your board certified plastic surgeon for a list of their specific post operative instructions. Every surgeon is different and will have different instructions they need you to follow in order to achieve optimal results. I would suggest obtaining clearance to return to work one week after surgery and full disclosure on what your job entails. Best wishes.