Liposuction for more curves? (Photos)

I am looking to get liposuction on my abdominal area as well as on my flanks and lower back. My goal is to be as curvy as I can. I used to weigh about 10 lbs less, and loved my flat tummy, but I had no curves at this weight. For this reason, I am also flirting with the idea of getting a Brazilian butt lift.. please let me know if I would be a good candidate for this. Thank you!

Liposuction for more curves

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Your photos demontrate a very nice physique overall. so I wojuld be very cautious and take your time in making a decision to have liposuction for more curves. There is a higher likelyhood of contour irregulariries with such little fat to begin with. In experienced hands you could end up with a pleasing result. Good luck.

Liposuction

Thank you for your question. Liposuction can be done to your lower abdomen and possibly to flan and may be to back. Please consult a board certified PS for evaluation.

Candidate for body contouring with liposuction

Hi Texas Grad,

Thanks for your question and photos. I think that one more photo of your back would help assess your shape better but based on what you have taken so far, I think you are an ideal candidate. I wish all my patients were in your shape. You certainly do not have a lot of fat but sufficient to get a Brazilian butt lift which would shape you better and add to your physique. You may have slight scoliosis which may require more fat grafting on one side than the other but again a physical exam would be required to know what you would need exactly! Having a more curvy figured ultimately is based on your hip to waist ratio.  I recommend getting several options from board certified plastic surgeons! Good Luck.

Carlos Mata MD, MBA, FACS

#BBL #bodyshape

Excellent liposuction candidate

From your pictures, you seem to be an excellent candidate for liposuction to make you more curvy. Focuses liposuction on your lower abdomen, flanks (love handles) and lower back should be able to give you more of an hourglass figure.In regards to a simultaneous Brazilian Butt Lift, it all depends on how big you want your butt to be. If you're looking for a huge butt, you'd need to add some more fat prior to having surgery. If you're simply looking for a tighter, more shapely buttock, you're a perfect candidate right now.Hope this helps - Sam Jejurikar, MD

Candidate for liposuction

It would appear that you are a reasonable candidate for liposuction. Here is some helpful information about Lipostuction: If you have excessive subcutaneous fat, which is resistant to diet and exercise.
If you wish to change the contours of your body. Commonly involved areas are the anterior part of the neck (under the chin), upper arms and armpits, male chest/breasts, trunk abdomen, waist, hips, thighs, inner knees, calves, and ankles.
Most patients are near normal weight and desire permanent contour changes. Patients with average weight, localized fat collections, and healthy elastic skin are the best candidates for liposuction. Obesity, cellulite, or loose, sagging, and inelastic skin are several conditions which may tend towards less desirable results. In fact, these problems may be worsened by liposuction. Unfortunately, many individuals performing liposuction are not trained in other techniques of body contouring and may not have the experience to recognize that a different procedure (such as a tummy tuck) may provide a better result for the patient. Suction Assisted Lipectomy (SAL) may be used in conjunction with other body contouring procedures, such as breast reduction, tummy tuck, thigh lift, or facelift.

Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Fat Transfer/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck/Body Contouring

Thank you for your question. From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks. I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique. Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Liposuction for more curves?

Although you do not have a lot of fat around your torso, liposuction of the abdomen, flanks and hips with fat transfer to the buttocks (Brazilian Butt Lift) can aid in providing more curves.  Ask your surgeon to show you patients with similar builds to your own, who have had a BBL.  This should give you a good idea as to what you can expect and if you would be satisfied with the results.  Best wishes, Dr. Lepore.

Liposuction

Thank you for your question and for sharing appropriate pictures. You seem to be a good candidate for liposuction and fat transfer. This combination of procedures can help add curves and accentuate your waistline. Liposuction of the abdomen and flanks will help contour your waist and fat transfer to your bum can help finish out your desired aesthetic. You do need to have an in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon for precise recommendations. 

Your a good candidate

Based on your photos you seem to be a very good candidate for liposuction.  When choosing a plastic surgeon please review their before/after photos to see if you like the results (make sure they show you 4 views -front, quarter turn, profile and back views and that the photos are from under the breast to just above the thighs), and if so then go see the surgeon for consultation.  The fat transfer to you butt is an option and it depends on what your goals are and how big you want to go, but do realize that if the lipo is done properly, it will shrink you therefore make you butt look larger/curvier.

Liposuction for more curves? (Photos)

Based on your photos you have a very nice body and there does not seem to be any fat that can be aspirated to give you curves.  Chances are that liposuction on your body will result in irregularities rather than curves, that will be impossible to correct.  So, for the same reason, a BBL is out of the question for you.  I have to caution you strongly to make sure you do enough research on anyone who agrees to perform liposuction on you.