I have a porcelain 6 teeth front bridge according with dentists are permanently cement but are loose is that possible to fall?

Dental #bridge is loose #DrSoftTouch

Hello Karina,
I'm sorry to hear that your bridge is loose.  It's important to determine if your bridge is in fact loose or if your anchor teeth are loose. If your bridge is loose, it's likely that the adhesive used to permanently cement your bridge is failing or decay has developed underneath the bridge causing it to loosen.  I would recommend seeing your dentist sooner rather than later to determine the cause of this problem.  Good luck and I hope this info helps you. Follow me if you have more questions.

Sarah Thompson, DMD
St. Louis, MO Area (O'Fallon, IL)
RealSelf100

Fixed bridge loose what to expect.

First you need to know the exact reason because it is getting loose, its an anchoring tooth that is loose(possible bone reabsorption due to periodontal disease) or its just the cement used on the bridge that didnt got bonded properly.

If it is a zirconium bridge, it needs to be handled in a different way as the common porcelain fused to metal bridges.

there is not sufficient information about how many teeth are anchoring the bridge or kind of prosthetics used to provide more information.

Jose Alonso, MD, DDS
Dominican Republic Dentist

Porcelain bridges

Bridge that are permentaly cemented should not be loose.  You need to see your dentist to furture evaluate, if the bridge is loose and need recement.  You want to make sure that your teeth are not loose due to the perio disease.