I had a BA and mastopexy, are these normal healing signs? (photos)

I underwent a BA and mastopexy on October 14th and today is October 25th. I just started using Bacitracin. Are these normal signs of healing? I'm worried my breasts don't look like they should? Advice please!

Scar Care

Stop the ointment, and start using tape, like paper or silicone, to mechanically support your incisions for optimal scar formation. You need to be patient, as it takes many months for final shape to be realized. Best of luck!

Normal healing process

Everything looks great so far. As the implants soften, settle and drop the breast shape will change. Give your body time to heal as it can take 3 months to see your results. Be sure to keep any scheduled follow up appointments you have for his or her evaluation and advice . Good luck! 

Dean Vistnes,M.D.

Vistnes Plastic Surgery 

San Francsico Bay Area

#realself #breastaugmentation #breastlift #drdeanvistnes

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Worried about breast lift and implants - am I ok?

Thank you for asking about your breast lift and implants.

• You seem to have a lovely result.
  • I do not see any areas of concern.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Augmentation mastopexy

results are looking normal and you should ask your surgeon if the ointment is still needed or not.  My patients can stop ointment once there are no more scabs or drainage.  Your shape will round out more as your implants settle.  Focus on healing and you should always be able to discuss your concerns with your surgeon... anytime!

Curtis Wong, MD

Normal healing signs for a breast lift and BAM?

HI Cyn,

You seem to be OK for now. It is typical for a person to swell after these procedures. Just take it easy and do not do any lifting. If you see any type of drainage or redness. consult with your surgeon. You look very nice.

Dr. Christine Rodgers