How to fix my breasts? (Photos)

Hi Im 20 years old and have always been very self-conscious of my breast I have inverted nipples and I believe I might also have tuberous breast, I would like to know what kind of procedure I can go though in order to fix this and the aproximate price, I have been trying to lose weight and I'm scared that might make my breast look ever worse, thank you

How to fix my breasts

Thank you for your question and photos.  You would benefit from a breast lift with or without an implant. Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon.  Best wishes!

Various options to correct shape

Thanks for your question and the photos. I would classify your breasts as constricted with ptosis, but not tuberous. At first glance I would probably recommend a mastopexy (breast lift) with short scar vertical pattern and release of the inframmary fold. I would likely also do some fat grafting to help fill out the lower portion. Find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area who is an ASAPS member and specializes in cosmetic breast surgery to discuss your options in person. Best of Luck!

M. Scott Haydon, MD

How to fix my breasts

I think a small breast lift on both side. I would add the implant only if you desire an increase in size.

Julio Garcia, MD

Breast enhancement

Thank you for sharing your case. You don't have tuberous breast or inverted nipples. What you have is a moderate degree of breast ptosis (droopiness) and can be corrected with. Breast lift +/- implant augmentation. Your best  next step is to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon with experience who  can show you before and after photos. You have  breasts which can be improved with a very nice result. This will make you feel better. Best to you!

How to fix my breasts?

Online recommendations are can never replace a full examination and consultation. Breast augmentation with a circumareolar lift can help obtain better breast shape. 

How to fix my breasts? (Photos)

My recommendation would be to focus on one issue at a time, and commit to success.  If you are above ideal body weight, correcting this by dropping the percentage of fat in your body composition is the single best aesthetic procedure you can possibly engage.  We have found the "Ten to One" diet plan easy for patients to follow, and dramatically transformative for life.  Because the breasts bother you, consult with a talented aesthetic surgeon in your area once you lose the weight.  Yes, they will change with weight loss, but you'll care less about them because you'll feel (and look) so good otherwise.  Age twenty is a great time for these changes.

Steve Laverson, MD

Variant of tuberous breast

Your nipples are not really inverted . You have a variation of tuberous breast with breast asymmetry, ptosis and a high , constricted inframammary fold under the breast - it is likely a simple augmentation will not suffice  -you will need a lift and release of the tight fold as well and correction of the asymmetry

What would be a good way to fix your breasts?

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a  Breast Augmentation.

Breast augmentation/inverted nipples

Thank you for your question and photographs.

I do not believe you exhibit enough signs for tuberous breast deformity, I believe your breasts are simply small in size and lack upper pole fullness. You do look like a good candidate for a breast augmentation to increase the size and volume of your breasts along with adding fullness to the upper part of your breasts. Inverted nipple correction is a fairly simple procedure but there are risks of not being able to breastfeed after having this procedure done so this is something to keep in mind when making your decision. I would recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon so they can perform a physical examination and take measurements so they can recommend the best implant type/sizes for your body. There are 3D simulators that can show you what you would look like with different types of implants and different sizes, this can be helpful when trying to decide what size would achieve your cosmetic goals. At my office, I use high profile Sientra implants to create a round full result that looks natural, giving you the result that you want. Additionally, i use Crisalix which is a virtual reality device that will allow you to view different sizes of implants and pick which best suits your desires.  As the only board certified plastic surgeon in Pittsburgh offering this virtual reality imaging system, we have a 100% satisfaction rate.  Crisalix is truly a unique experience for our patients as they can view themselves using virtual reality goggles and can instantly visualize their own breasts changing in size and shape with all of the various brands, sizes and shapes of breast implants.  Thus, our patients leave the consultation feeling confident with the size of the implant they chose. 
Best of luck in your endeavors!

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Inverted nipples

Thank you for your interest and questions. There are severities of inverted nipples. Some need no treatment and others can be surgically corrected rather easily. Based on your photographs you appear to not have tuberous breast but rather asymmetric and ptotic breasts. Breast augmentation and a mastopexy (breast lift) with or without repair of your nipples can be preformed in a single operation with the expectation of a cosmetically pleasing result. As far as weight issues, it is routinely better to lose weight if possible prior to breast surgery. Many women have significant change in breast size with weight fluctuations. Price is very variable from location to location and surgeon to surgeon. Be careful choosing a surgeon and facility based simply on the cost. Remember, you get what you pay for. My practice routinely charges around $7,500 for a lift with implants which includes the surgeon fee, facility fee, anesthesia fee, implants, surgery bra as well as post operative medications.

Eric E. Wegener, MD
Jackson Plastic Surgeon