Is there anyway to make your eyes more almond shape? Or more closed? For a more exotic look?

Is there anyway to make your eyes more almond shape?

It really depends on your eye anatomy and goals. It may be possible to give me more almond shape eyes. See following link that discussed almond eye surgery in detail.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

There are many options for eyelid surgery.

However what is essential is what is right for you.  With no photo of your eye area to understand your issues, the conversation will be do general as to be unhelpful.  If you really want help for this question on RealSelf, consider posting photographs of your eye area.  I notice that you have posted other photos of yourself, pretty revealing, but they did not include the eye area. 

Blepharoplasty

Thank you for your question. Blepharoplasty in the lower eyelid occurs by making incisions inside the lower eyelid itself. From this area, the fat can be removed or re-positioned, the muscles can be tightened and any excess tissue can be tightened as well. I suggest that you consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Almond Shape Eyes

The shape of the eyelids is determined by the bony and

soft tissues of the orbits and brows as well as the eyes 

position and anatomy. Under normal circumstances

there are limited alternatives to modify the eyes shape.

A detail evaluation by a board certified plastic surgeon

or oculoplastic surgeon will be helpful. Best wishes.

Fernando Colon, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon