Which doctor in El Paso, Texas can fix my breast (symmastia)? (photos)

I had breast surgery augmentation done 9 years ago and my surgery results weren't what I expected. I watch all Snap Chats from Dr. World Wide, Magic surgeon and El Paso Cosmetic surgery but I've never seen either one of them correct this type of problem. Can someone help me please. I really want to have nice big round boobs.

Seek a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for a BA Revision

Your procedures should always be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Which doctor can fix my breast (symmastia)?

Thank you for the question and pictures.  You are wise in selecting your plastic surgeon carefully. Experience does matter when it comes to success with these types of revisionary breast operations.

In my practice, having used a variety of “techniques” for correction of symmastia, I find that the most reliable technique involves a 2 layer capsulorrhaphy (internal suture repair of the breast implant pockets along the cleavage area). Often, the use of acellular dermal matrix is helpful also. I have also been pleased with the (at least partial) correction of skin tenting that can be achieved with the use of the acellular dermal matrix.

Often, it is necessary to “open” (reverse capsulotomy) the breast implant pocket laterally (outer breast fold) to allow for positioning of the implant centrally behind the breast mound. This maneuver may also decrease the amount of implant pressure against the medial suture line. 

I also find that careful attention to postoperative activity restrictions is key to success with this type of surgery and other types of implant malposition revisionary breast surgery.

You may find attached link helpful to you when it comes to more general symmastia  corrective surgery concerns. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with.