Breast lift needed - how would they look? (Photo)

I don't want implants but I have 2 kids I'm 22 would my breast look higher they are to low after my two kids I want a breast lift

Breast lift needed - how would they look?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue… Breast augmentation surgery increases or restores breast size using silicone gel implants, saline implants or in some cases, fat transfer. One of the most popular and frequently performed aesthetic surgery procedures, breast augmentation has a long and successful track record in satisfying women who wish to enhance, regain or restore balance to their figures.At the first 3 to 5 months, it is too soon to determine how your results are going to be, per now, they look very nice and beautiful, you can have one bigger than the other, feel swollen and also have bruises and open wounds, it is normal and that can happen for the first 3 to 4 months until your implants have settle in. I recommend you to wait and keep using your post surgical bra, that will help you with the shape and support…

You do not need breast lift

You should not have breast lift. You do not need it. Surgery is not always the answer to everything. 

Vasdev Rai, MD

Breast Lift

You have a small degree of ptosis ("droopiness") and might require a periareolar (circumareolar) lift or small vertical lift. For best recommendations you should have a one and one consultation. Technologies like Vectra 3D which I use at the office can allow you to visualize the result prior to surgery.  

Breast lift

i will be contraction here and try to talk you out of considering any surgery if you're already happy on the volume side. You have a very nice shape with no significant ptosis, that looks like what most people want to be AFTER surgery.  You're not going to make that look any better at your current age and shape.

Robert Oliver Jr., MD
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift

Thank you for your question.  A breast lift can help to raise your breasts and nipple position, make the breasts rounder and perkier and improve symmetry.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS